Lowongan Kerja PT Shell (Exp: 14 Desember 2009)
Posted by sarikerja pada 6 Desember 2009
PT Shell Indonesia
Royal Dutch Shell plc was established more than a hundred years ago in Indonesia. Today Shell is a global company operating in over 100 countries and regions throughout the world, and employing more than 102,000 people. Shell Indonesia has been established as one of the fastest growing lubricants, retail fuels and bitumen business in the country and has strong commitment to strengthen their presence significantly.
Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007 and 2008 for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
Assistant Marine Technical Advisor
* Possess First Class Certificate of Competency with Dangerous Cargo Endorsement (DCE), preferably has a minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in sea service on tankers, with at least 2 years’ as a Senior Officer. Ship Inspection Reports (SIRE) accreditation and/or Certified International Safety Management (ISM) Lead Auditor would be an advantage
* Knowledge of Health, Safety, Security, Environment (HSSE) processes and responsibilities, shipping operations, ship/shore interface management and ship vetting
* Previous exposure to Business Units in both the Downstream and Upstream would be an advantage
* Ability to initiate, analyse and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of shipping & marine technical and operational issues
* Ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions/environments (culture, language, Business organisations)
* Although the nominal work pattern is standard office hours, the role requires to travel extensively domestically and beyond, and must be prepared to be on call outside these hours
* A valid visa or authorisation to work in Indonesia is required for this position
* Ensure that coastal vessels, including barges, are selected and operated in line with Group Standard for Quality assurance and industry accepted procedures
* Carry out audits of Marine Terminals used by the Business units within Indonesia and conduct Management Reviews of local ship Owners/Operators
* Contribute fully to shipping strategy work in-country, and monitor the relevant functional competences of Marine Terminal operating staff and promote/execute training where necessary
* Provide general shipping & marine support/advice to the Marine Terminals and Business units within Indonesia; monitor and advise on oil spill preparedness to ensure that Business units in-country comply with Multi-business Oil (and Chemical) and Spill Advisory Group (MOSAG) guidelines
* Provide specialist advice on HSSE risks relating to shipping and marine activities, and the effective monitoring of performance; provide specialist support in the event of local crisis and oil spill response and assist with the investigation/follow-up of shipping and marine incidents
* Promotion and integration of the Shell International Trading & Shipping Company (STASCO) Maritime Process Model throughout the Shell Indonesia business
* Represent Shell interests in shipping & marine issues with regulatory and port authorities, industry and other external bodies
To apply, go to http://www.shell.com/careers –> Professionals –> My Application –> Job Search –> Asia.
Application Deadline: Monday, 14 December 2009
Number of Vacancies: 1
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer