Career Opportunity as Technical Manager at PT. Jaya Readymix (Exp : 4 Feb 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 17 Januari 2010
PT. Jaya Readymix, a joint venture between the Australian company Boral Ltd and PT. Pembangunan Jaya is a specialized concrete and quarrying company that has recently experienced exceptional growth. With a reputation for the provision of quality products and services, the company is well placed to embark on its continued expansion. This role provides an excellent opportunity for the professional who fills the vacant position below:
Technical Manager – Concrete (Code: TMC)
1. Implement and maintain appropriate internal QA systems for the monitoring and control of mix design efficiency and cost reduction.
2. Develop appropriate QA system and SOPs rolling out training and development to a rapidly growing workforce.
3. Ensure that laboratory and field testing SOP are appropriate and complied with.
4. Carry out routine auditing of systems, equipment and working practice to the above.
5. Lead and motivate an experienced team of Technical professionals to achieve the highest standards in quality control and development of customer focus.
6. Assist in the development of Sales personnel in product knowledge.
7. Develop strong working relationships with customers, actively promoting the company and its products in the marketplace.
8. Establish a position at the forefront of the industry in new product development and initiatives.
9. Maximizing the value-adding opportunity of margin enhancing materials and products.
10. Provide technical support and manpower for companyâ€™s outlaying project plants. Develop appropriate QA systems and maintain close supervision of activities and quality performance on site.
- Male, minimum 30 years of age
- Hold minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years at Managerial level in the Technical Division of a ready mix / precast or construction industry
- Has an outstanding concrete knowledge
- Has Concrete R&D and mix design experience
- QA Systems design and implementation (ISO preferable)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Computer literate and has excellent analytical thinking
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
All applications will be treated in strictly confidential. Please submit your application, along with your Curriculum Vitae, and a recent photograph :
Human Resources Manager
PT. Jaya Readymix
Graha Mobisel 5th Floor
Jl. Buncit Raya No.139 Jakarta 12740
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org