Lowongan Kerja Royal Dutch Shell plc (Exp: 01 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 21 Januari 2010
Royal Dutch Shell plc was established more than a hundred years ago in Indonesia. Today Shell is a global company operating in over 100 countries and regions throughout the world, and employing more than 102,000 people. Shell Indonesia has been established as one of the fastest growing lubricants, retail fuels and bitumen business in the country and has strong commitment to strengthen their presence significantly.
Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007 and 2008 for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
Operating in Downstream Oil Products, Shell Indonesia serves the business and motorist market segments. Shell Indonesia manages the business operations that include marketing and trading lubricants directly as well as through its appointed distributors. The Route To Market Manager is responsible to develop new Route To Market (RTM) models that are consistent with Global Marketing strategies, including transferring best practices to the Country.
Terminal Operation Supervisor Job ID: A19968
Location: Pendingin, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
- Plan, manage and operate the facility within budgets and continuously improve performance
- Ensure continuous stock availability to meet monthly demands
- Ensure an efficient delivery system for Shell products that is consistent with Company’s Health, Safety, Security and Environment policies and ensure maximum economic advantage to Shell
- Control and motivate Haulier & drivers to ensure fulfilment of all deliveries that will meet customers’ requirements
- Ensure that all worksite equipment, transport, power units are properly maintained to achieve optimum availability, reliability and asset integrity
- Work with other Business Units, contractors, etc
- Involve in Terminal audit and others operation excellent initiatives
- Minimum Diploma / Degree majoring in Engineering from a reputable Institution
- Minimum 3 years experience in terminal operations
- Experience in safety sensitive operations would be preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written Indonesian and English is essential for this position
- The incumbent must be willing to be based in East Kalimantan
- Authorisation to work in Indonesia is required for this position
To apply, go to Lowongan Kerja Shell
Application Deadline: Monday, 01 Februari 2010
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.