Lowongan Kerja Coca Cola Indonesia (Exp: 10 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 29 Januari 2010
Having a dynamic and vigorous Sales and Marketing team, we manage to sustain and develop portfolio of Sales & Marketing activities to become one of significant players in fast moving consumer goods, particularly in Beverage commerce, COCA-COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA (CCBI). Foresees to be more aggressive in securing bigger market, we thus challenging young and energetic high-achievers to be a part of the said enticing team.
The National Key Account Manager will play a significant role building and managing the day to day partnership with key national customer by leveraging the system brand, human and technical resources in order to deliver the core business plan objectives.
Talented and energetic candidates are invited to apply for the National Key Account Manager Position with Key accountabilities including:
- Working with the National Foodstore Manager to produce a joint Customer Business plan that delivers agreed trading terms, volume, profit and market share for the customer and CCA.
- Conduct regular business reviews that identify issues, solutions and progress the CBP and in-store execution.
- Leverage the information of the customer’s future direction to develop strategies that optimize sales opportunities for both CCDI and the customer.
- Be a focal point of contact to the customer representing CCDI with accountability for decision making.
- Drive category development, promotional programs and retail marketing through effective management of advertising budgets that result in benefiting both the customer and CCDI.
- Position CCDI as the beverage supplier of choice.
- Provide relevant information & analysis to facilitate a strong focus on the customer from management and MFS teams.
To succeed in this role, you will have Minimum three (3) years experience with customer sales management and possess an excellent ability to build partnerships and strategic working relationships. This position will provide you with a great opportunity to grow and develop as well as providing you with the opportunity to refine your communication, planning and organizing and negotiation skills.
- Having a good understanding of foodstore concepts
- Excellent Time Management & planning skills
- Possess excellent knowledge in financial principles and analysis
- Highly developed interpersonal, selling skills and a successful negotiator
- Proficient English communication skill, both written and verbal, is a must
Application should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org