Lowongan Kerja MRCCC Siloam Hospitals (Exp: 10 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 30 Januari 2010
MRCCC Siloam Hospitals vision is providing an international standard private cancer and specialist hospital in central Jakarta, using state-of-the-art equipment that incorporates the latest generation of smart IT systems. We will be the first private comprehensive and most fully equipped cancer center in Indonesia, and able to treat a wide range of cancer types. Located near The Plaza Semanggi, The Aryaduta Suites and other international 5-stars hotel in central Jakarta, we will serve the needs of international and Indonesian patients.
We will be the one of the top ten tallest hospitals in the world, and will be a landmark for Jakarta in terms of its height and appearance, and also an icon forinternational standard cancer treatment in Asia. Due to our establishment of the upcoming soft opening, we are looking for the following position :
PURCHASING MANAGER (PM)
- To adapt, understand, implement and responsible for all purchasing procedures and system in the company.
- To coordinate and develop the necessary supplier list on all category of purchasing.
- Managed the Purchase Order within the projected budget.
- To supervise the direct subordinate to ensure smooth supply for the end user.
- To review performance of Purchase Order and identify strategy & remedial action to improve the performance.
- To review and establish alternative sources of the key suppliers.
- To train and develop staff to work independently & effectively in meeting the defined department goals.
- Candidate must posses at least a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Finance / Accountancy, Biochemistry. Overseas graduates will be a value added.
- Female, maximum of age : 32 years.
- Skill required : Spreadsheet (Excel).
- Required languages : Bahasa Indonesia, English, Mandarin.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Purchasing Manager, hospital background is preferred.
- Candidate will need to show evidence of the following : an understanding of business principle, excellent communication skills both verbal and written, an analytical approach to work, problem solving skills, self-motivation, accuracy & meticulous attention to detail, a ‘can do’ attitude, a willingness to take on a high level of responsibility.
- Creating, implementing & monitoring processes around the creation of monthly forecasts.
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit & lost accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Informing strategic decisions and formulating business strategies.
- Developing administration services, financial and accounting systems in the organization.
- Ensuring the efficient level of resources & inventory usage, as well as controlling procedures & executions.
- Managing income & expenditure, sales, cost of sales.
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance.
- Informing operational decisions.
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finance view in context.
- Safeguarding tangible and intangible assets.
- Preparing annual / monthly taxation reports, timely and accurately.
- Maintaining evidence of continuing professional development.
- Performing other required financial functions.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent. An MBA / Master degree in Finance will be a value added.
- Female, max. Of age : 32 years.
- Mature personality, responsible person and having a ‘can do attitude’.
- Able to work under pressure, having attention to details.
- Skill required : Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, proficient in Indonesian taxation regulations.
- Required languages : English, Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a reputable Public Accountant firm is required for this position. Experience as a Chief Accounting from hospital industry will be advantageous.
ACCOUNTING / FINANCE STAFF
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy with GPA min. 2.8 in 4.0 scale.
- Female, maximum of age : 30 years.
- Skill required : Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Required languages : Bahasa Indonesia & English. Mandarin will be a value added.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Accounting / Finance Staff. Hospital background experience is preferred.
- Candidate will need to show evidence of the following : an understanding of business principle, high numeracy, accuracy and meticulous attention to detail, a ‘can do’ attitude, problem solving skills, self motivation, a willingness to take on a high level of responsibility.
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your cover letter, comprehensive resume, recent photograph, copy of your ID and other supporting documents within two weeks to : email@example.com.
Or by post to : PO BOX 888 / JKSCA 12930