Lowongan Kerja MB Petroleum Services (Exp: 16 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 31 Januari 2010
MB Petroleum Services is a multinational corporation providing cost-effective quality drilling and integrated well services worldwide with the assurance of reliability and added value to all its stakeholders. A subsidiary of MB Holding Company, MB Petroleum Services (MBPS) is one of the most successful and the largest quality oilfield services provider company in the Middle East is looking for high motivated-professional to join their inspiring team as.
DRILLING SUPERINTENDENT (Land Rigs)
Manage the day to day land drilling rigs operations and coordination with all key stakeholders in order to maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness of the well drilling and completion operations with full compliance to the country Laws and Regulations and the HSE Management System of the Company and the Clients operating requirements.
- Manage drilling rigs to enable safe, cost effective and efficient drilling and completion operations
- Liaise with company clients management team on daily basis to provide full support to improve well delivery processes and well productivity
- Ensure all field operations are in compliance with regulator and company policies
- Coordinate and liaise with service providers to assure continuity, effectiveness and efficiency of the operations
- Track review and approve all expenditures within own scope of work
- Monitor and manage financial performance, minimize cost and rigs downtime, maximize performance, monitor and report profits and losses
- At least 10 (ten) years experience in drilling with 3 (three) years in similar job
- Competent technically with hands on experience and full understanding of rig equipment functions, capabilities and limitations and commissioning of new rigs
- Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting problems on the rigs, mechanical and electrical failures, and down hole problems
- Strong HSE background with safety leadership skills, coaching and mentoring skills, incident investigation skills, knowledge of the most common HSE tools and skills
- Ability to engage with people and work in multinational culture, lead by example and respect
- Strong in creating , enabling and managing relationships with the clients with full respect and trust to gain their continuous trust and credibility
- Strong presentation and computer skills
An attractive compensation and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply at: email@example.com
Within 2 (two) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only qualified candidates will be processed