Lowongan Kerja Goodyear (Exp: 16 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 3 Februari 2010
Goodyear is one of the world’s leading tire companies. Together with its U.S. and international subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear manufactures and markets tires for most applications. It also manufactures and sells several lines of power transmission belts, hose and other rubber products for the transportation industry and various industrial and consumer markets, as well as rubber related chemicals for various applications. Goodyear is the world’s largest operator of commercial truck service and tire re-treading centers. In addition, it operates more than 1,800 tire and auto service center outlets.
Goodyear employs more than 75,000 associates worldwide and manufactures its products in more than 90 facilities in 28 countries.
Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia, located in Bogor, West Java. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunities is:
Professional Business Consular (Area Sales for Central Java – Based on Semarang)
- The incumbent has to visit toko regularly, monitoring competitors activity in every toko,
- Monitoring Goodyear’s & competitors market price, update toko profile in every region,
- Ensures that distributors carry sufficient inventory of the right sizes in line with customers
- The incumbent also has to executing & enforcing company & government policies related to the activities of the regional sales organization.
- University Graduated from reputable University with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Preferably experience as sales area on Automotive or Heavy Equipment Industry at least two years.
- Expertise in Planning, scheduling & organizing.
- Excellent in both interpersonal & communication skills.
- Willing to traveling and willing to relocate (if needed).
- A team player who is hardworking, highly motivated and able to work under pressure, proactive, willingness to do more and hard driver to get things done.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office is a must).
- Good presentation skills & willing to work under minimum supervision.
- To be located in Semarang.
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team, please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph not later than February 16th, 2010 to:
Human Resources Department
firstname.lastname@example.org (Max. 100 KB)
Please put the code as subject on e-mail
Only shortlist candidate will notified, therefore those who do not meet with the requirement need not to apply
We invite you to find out more about us on our website at http://www.goodyear-indonesia.com