Lowongan Kerja PT. ZTE Indonesia (Exp: 16 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 3 Februari 2010
PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of:
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (Jakarta, Menado & Makassar)
- Be responsible for project implementation and product maintenance
- Provide guidance, consultancy, technical support, and problem resolution to key customers/channel partners in project implementation.
- Lead role in working with the team to continuously enhance and improve the support service framework to achieve channel partners and customers satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Telecommunications / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- More than 2 year’s relevant experience in IT industry, preferably with multinational telecom companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese language is an advantage
- Hands on experience with features and parameters for Radio Network Frequency, IP Network, CDMA Wireless and CDMA Network Planning.
Forward your comprehensive resume and CV in English to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post them to:
The East Building, 26th Floor
Lingkar Mega Kuningan, Kav.E3.2 No.1
South Jakarta 12950