Lowongan Kerja IT Bank Sinarmas (Exp: 18 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 4 Februari 2010
Bank Sinarmas, a fast growing private bank in Indonesia, now is seeking for
young talented persons to fill in the winning team :*
*User Management Staff (UM)*
– Minimum hold “Associate Degree”, graduated in Computer Science,
Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline
– Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
– Self-driven, able to work independently, and as team player.
To obtain the position, the candidate shall
– Able to organized, Strict and have a good motivation to follow up
*IT Project Management Officer – (IT-PMO)*
• Graduated in Computer Science (preferable), or relevant
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
• Self-driven, able to work independently, and as team player.
To obtain the position, the candidate shall :
• Have knowledge and/or good understanding in Banking Business
• Understand project management framework is and advantage.
• Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate
to meet changing meets and requirements.
• Able to work independent and deliver quality products and review
their technical adequacy within agreed tight deadlines;
• Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Written and spoken fluency in English
• A strong aptitude and ability to communicate both informally
(interpersonal skills and networking) and formally (presentations);
• Experience working in a cross-cultural and multi-disciplinary
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours as required.
Complete applications (CV, Application Letter, and Photograph – not larger
than 2MB) shall be emailed to email@example.com, with subject
: Applicant Name_Job Code (example : Agus Wijaya_IT-Java Sr).