Lowongan Kerja Pacific Oil & Gas (Exp: 16 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 4 Februari 2010
Pacific Oil & Gas is an independent energy resource development company specializing in delivering cost competitive energy projects. Focused on the fast growing energy development in Asia, our headquarters are strategically based in Hongkong, with supporting offices in China, Singapore and Indonesia.
Together with our strategic partners, we aim to invest, develop, build, own and operate an integrated energy supply chain from the downstream end users of gas such as large-scale CCGT power plants, to the receiving terminals, to the LNG liquefaction plants, and to the upstream field development. We believe that our integrated approach will minimize project implementation time and result in total cost reduction.
Envisioning the strong role LNG will play in the future Chinese energy market, PO&G will focus its downstream operation in China, while sourcing its natural gas supply from Indonesia.
As part of Pacific Oil & Gas strategy to expand, we are inviting experienced, highly committed and well qualified professionals to join our existing team
- Oversee engineering design and key factor fo surface facilities activities
- Perform key activities and initiation on conceptual & detailed design, project engineering & management on EPC for surface facility
- Act as project leader for small scale project, oversee its construction, cost monitoring, re-engineering review, revision and modification during construction, material procurment/ contract review and evaluation bidding process; as well as project change scope management
- Involved in AFE proposal preparation, submittion, and monitoring progress
- Optimize surface facility operation
- Monitor production facility operation and conduct maintenance strategy/ planning.
- Bachelor degree in engineering; with min. 10 years experience of Facility engineering in oil and gas company is a must.
- Strong analytical engineering skills, understand process and mechanical software
- Familiar with drilling activities, design and operation in oil, gas & water handling facilities
- Strong knowledge in project mangement system; as well as HSE code, Migas standards, etc.
Qualified candidates are welcome to submit their application to (Max. 500kb): firstname.lastname@example.org