Lowongan Kerja PT Semen Andalas (Exp: 22 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 4 Februari 2010
PT Semen Andalas Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Medan as:
Financial Reporting Accountant (Code: FRA)
– Reports to Finance Controller, the incumbent is responsible to assist FC in:
– Preparing reports to the Group or BU Management, including filing of the supporting documents
* To ensure all data are accurately prepared and entered into the reporting template correctly,
* To ensure all reports are submitted timely (as per Group reporting and special requirements), checking and reviewing the data prior submitting to the Group or Management.
– Preparing BU budget / forecast, ie:
* To collect all data from the respective department and prepare the working files, to assist FC in reviewing and to ensure all data are properly compiled and presented
* To ensure the budget and forecast are timely submitted, analyzing for any discrepancies between actual and budget / forecast.
Monitoring Excellence – 2010 target achievement:
* To prepare monthly summary reports for all departments expenses
* To obtain provide the information to the respective department head and obtain the explanation for any discrepancies.
* To alert management should any expenses exceeding the budget/forecast.
* Must possess at least Bachelor degree in Finance or Economic with deep understanding in Financial Statement preparation,
* Having 4-6 years working experience in Accounting, Finance Reporting, and Budgeting / Forecasting. (HFM and Costing would be an advantage) with minimum 2 years in Supervisory Level at any multinational/ similar industries,
* Actively speaking and writing in English & Bahasa Indonesia.
* Computer literacy is a must and can use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
* Familiar with ERP system (JDE, Pick, etc).
* Integrity and Values, Driving for results, Organizational awareness
* Analytical thinking, Impact and Influence, Information seeking
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than 22nd February 2010 to:
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION