Lowongan Kerja OSRAM (Exp: 16 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 5 Februari 2010
OSRAM is a globally oriented, leading lighting expert with headquarter in Germany, offering cutting-edge lighting solutions since more than 100 years. We are driven by the ambition to perform at the highest level at all times. Total quality and cost leadership are part of our corporate culture. In Indonesia, OSRAM Indonesia has now been operating for more than 11 years and we are looking forward to further expand our activity in the market. If you are ready for challenging employment opportunities and an international career development, join us now! Passion for light – Solutions for life.
Technician Trainee ( code : TT ) – Based at Tangerang
Responsible to joint Special Lighting Technician Program ( IDIP ) at PT.Osram Indonesia
- Diploma ( D3 ) in Mechanical, Macaronis or Electrical Engineering
- Mininum Hight 170 Cm with proportional weight
- Single Maximum 23 Years
- GPA minimum 2,75
Senior Buyer ( Senior Purchaser )
- Carry out all procurement for the material fields of responsibility with the objective to optimize supply and to generate a contribution to operating profit respect to total cost of ownership criteria.
- The assigned field are characterized by medium to high degree of difficulty, complexity and or larger PVO.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Able to communicate in English (Oral and Written) and German would be advantage.
- Have experience using SAP, Communication , Negotiation skills, Having knowledge of contract law , Technical and project management.
- Familiar with computer such as Microsoft Excel and have used integrated computer system.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tangerang
Technical Sales Support
- Responsible and accountable for the successful PTOI sales, providing Technical Sales and trouble shooting for internal and external customer.
- Conduct training and product update to all internal sales PTOI. Conduct and organize training and product update to all PTOI customers.
- Provide continuous schedule training and product update to OEM Manager.
- Contribute to overall PTOI sales target and achieve specific OEM sales target.
- Develop new OEM and project customers.
- Response to customers’ enquiries related with sales and technical.
- Successfully troubleshooting technical problems on products and projects until case closed.
- Maintained existing customers and achieve satisfied results for customer satisfaction survey.
- Develop Technical support person to acceptable results measured by separate survey.
- Support and assist of OSRAM projects and exhibitions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Required skill(s): Lamp trouble shooting, Analytical, Communication, Negotiation.
- Required language(s): English, German.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent
EHS Officer ( code : EO ) – Based at Tangerang
- To manage and control all EHS activities in PT.Osram Indonesia
- Prepare EHS regulations, training material, conduct training and safety audit. Analysis of working accident, hazard analysis and improvement.
- Analysis of environmental impacts and his mitigation.
- Degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment.
- Having a minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing company.
- Having knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and OSHAS 18001.
- Preference with K3 Certification.
- Excellent in computer tools such Microsoft Office an others.
- Well organized & willing to work in a team.
- Result and process oriented. Good leadership, communication and analytical skills.
Please sent your application letter with photograph, comprehensive resume and quote the position code as a subject including telephone number and email to: email@example.com