Lowongan Kerja PT. Philips Lighting
Posted by sarikerja pada 9 Februari 2010
As the world’s leader in Lighting, Philips is driving the switch to energy-efficient solutions. With worldwide electrical lighting using 19 per cent of all electricity, the use of energy-efficient lighting will significantly reduce energy consumption around the world and thereby cut harmful CO2 emissions. Philips provides advanced energy-efficient solutions for all segments: road lighting, office & industrial, hospitality and home. Philips is also a leader in shaping the future with exciting new lighting applications and technologies such as LED technology, which, besides energy efficiency, provides attractive benefits and endless new ‘never-before-possible’ lighting solutions.
Some product highlights: Xenon car lighting, CosmoPolis street lighting, Living Colors ambience lighting.
Officer – Order Desk/Handling_Lighting Commercial
Costumer Relation management Department, Lighting Commercial, PT Philips Indonesia
- Order Monitoring : Ensure Customer order processed accurately and timely to meet or exceed Customer expectation by doing daily order status monitoring and troubleshooting. At this moment, manual data entry and order confirmation using SAP system is still needed until electronic ordering can be implemented.
- Process Control and Coordination : Overseeing and coordinating the entire order delivery process with other Supply Chain functions such as warehouse and distribution team to ensure goods delivered to Customer on time, with Planning & Procurement, to ensure good receiving process is according to the agreed plan. Escalating issues and problems to Sales team, Finance & Accounting team, and Management to get resolutions.
- Analyses and Reporting : Provide Weekly sales and order status analysis for Sales team, Weekly Customer service Key Performance Indicator root cause analysis and resolution, Monthly internal report to Management and Monthly Report to Customer.
- Customer Communication : Conducting regular Customer visits and meetings to update Customer on service policy such as Order book deployment, Order status update, Customer service performance report, and getting Customer feedbacks.
- Improvement Projects : Other improvement projects to further enhance customer value and business process performance, for example: Customer Service Level Improvement, Order Processing Time Reduction, Delivery Improvement, etc.
Key Objective :
To provide Customer Services to Philips Lighting Customers and to enhance customer value and business performance through coordinating all aspect of order processing such as order monitoring, Process control and coordination, Analysis and Reporting, Customer communication, and other improvement projects.
Fresh graduates with Engineering Industrial bachelor degree are welcome to apply. Those with 1 to 2 years experiences in handling customer order activities of FMCG with strong commercial & industrial background will also be considered favorably. Good Knowledge in Supply Chain Management, Good computer literate & familiar with SAP, Good communicator, Good interpersonal skills / able to influence others, Dynamic and mature personality
Explore Phillips Indonesia to know us, or found our career opportunities in Lowongan Kerja Philips
Note : (Attached your recent photograph and We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified)