Lowongan Kerja Petronas Carigali Muriah Ltd (Exp: 28 Februari 2010)
Posted by sarikerja pada 12 Februari 2010
Petronas Carigali Muriah Ltd. a company that have demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. We have experienced with 30 years of operations and established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its thousands strong workforce people from various nationalities. We are now setting the Indonesia operations under the Production Sharing Contract term with BPMIGAS and doing an aggressive Exploration & Development Project in several Blocks. We are now looking for qualified candidates to fill our vacant positions
Senior Drilling Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having min 2 years wellsite experience in drilling the development and exploration wells. Preferable in the Jack-up Rig Operations.
- Having experience in developing the POD or FDP and well cost.
- Having experience in developing drilling contract packages as well as executing tendering exercise.
- Proficient with computers and standard well engineering software.
- Self-starter, innovative and proactive.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Warehouse Supervisor Surabaya
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Hold a professional qualification in relevant fields e.g. materials management, Engineering, Purchasing and Contracting, Supply and Transportation. Certified BPMIGAS PTK 007
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in SURABAYA.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Attractive compensation packages will be negotiated commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.